Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving






We all had a very good Thanksgiving. My parents and grandmother were able to come visit for five days. Quaid loved having them here. Tom was able to make it back in time for Thanksgiving dinner which was great and our friend Craig joined us also. The meal was wonderful. That night, Daddy and I drove down to Gaffney at midnight to go shopping. It was crazy. There was an hour wait on the interstate, but we found a back way in and hit the stores. We got home about 4:30 that morning after finding some great bargains and went to bed. I met my friend Kelly later that morning to do more shopping and have lunch. I didn't buy much, but we had a good time shopping for her grandmother. Later that evening, Daddy and I went out again and got a few Christmas presents.

On Saturday, we went to Hunter Farm to go on a wagon ride that was pulled by Clydesdales, visit the baby farm animals and see Santa while he was helping out in the barn. Quaid had a wonderul time seeing the baby goats, piglets and calves. He even got some "sugar" from the calf. He is walking full time now, so he enjoyed testing out his skills down in the barn. We had a lot of fun and it was a great time together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

We did have fun!! I can't wait until we have our matching cashmere hats!!

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home